Thursday, March 10, 2011

Day 2 and 3

Well since its technically day 3 now, im combining days, so our flights were long and not off to a good start, they took my gel and tried to take my contact cleaner, but let me have that, the flight to NY wasnt bad, a little rocky, and crazy that we had to recheck back in at NY for our next flight, thank goodness we had time in between. We boarded are flight to Rome and wow were we in shock, our plane ride was in Italien the whole time, and the staff was mostly men and not very friendly at all, they did give me a little gift this morning though for it being my birthday. We landed and Rome and were confused right away about how we were getting picked up but finally figured it out and man we will not travel that way again, my poor mom got sooo sick on the 1.5 hour car ride to the hotel, which I thought was like 5 minutes away, and man they drive crazy over here and there streets are sooo tiny, so now were going to nap and se what the day brings.

No comments:

Post a Comment